The Proud Horizons Principles have been in effect since the creation of the group. They are in place to make sure that everyone in the group respects the rights and privacy of the other members. We frequently go over the principles to remind each other that even though any idea is open for discussion in Proud Horizons, that there are certain lines that we should and do not cross.
- We each have an unique and valuable story to tell.
- We respect ourselves by respecting others.
- We can talk about any idea.
- We never make personal attacks.
- We believe diversity enriches us all.
- We respect the privacy of group members by maintaining in confidence what occurs in the group.